Well... mostly mysteries.
Nevertheless, a time will come, during your advantures, where you might want to build a shelter. Of course, 4 classical cobble walls and a roof would just do the job (well... No cobble. There is no cobble in this game!). However, you could also add a touch of creativity and use some of the folowing tools to build yourself a palace:
- A world made of blocks is not necessairely made of cubes. You can choose the shape of the block you're about to use by using "alt + wheel".
6 different shapes are available. Will you be able to use them all?!
- Choose the alternative: there are some metablocks (flowers, doors, ...) and some prefab elements (bushes, ...) with multiple versions. You can choose which version you want to use by using "alt + wheel". Create a world full of colored flowers, poneys and rainbows! *_*
Erf... I just wanted to show that you can create different kind of flowers.
- Rotate the blocks: Use 'R', 'T' and 'Y' to rotate a block in every directions. Obviously, it won't affect a cube. But in all other cases, you will see the rotation applied to the blue ghost of the block you're using.
This also works on metablocks, prefab elements like bushes and blueprints created by players.
- Keep trying...'Shift + R', 'Shift + T' and 'Shift + Y' allow you to rotate blocks in the other ways than 'R', 'T' and 'Y'. Because rotations are not that simple and because we always get them wrong, it's good to be able to go back to the previous state.
- Level up! For those of you who already mastered rotations, 'Alt + R', 'Alt + T' and 'Alt + Y' let you get the symetrical version of the selected block. More freedom, yay!
- The mouse wheel button allows you to pick the shape and the material of a block in the world to use it in your shortcut bar.
- "Shift + mouse wheel button" this one is tricky. it replaces the shape of the selected material by the shape of the pointed block in the world. Yeah... Just try it to understand.^^
The secret weapon:
This is the ultimate tool for the builders. The one that will impress your friends and get you the girl you want (true story !)... The 'N' button ! The use of the 'N' button is quite mysterious and only a few grand masters know about its existance.
It allows you to get different results when you drag the mouse to build multiple blocks. Here is an exemple:
Obviously, I make fun of those tips because we want to work on this gameplay in the future, so that it will become more accessible and fun. But for now, I hope you found some useful tips!