The major one was the problem of freezes some of you encountered, it now should never appear again.
Thank you for all your feedbacks!
We also implemented some new small but useful features during this week:
- Possibility to use healing items in the action bar, without having to select them. Just use the key shortcut, and it will heal you. You can keep your weapon in your hands!
- A research field on every inventory (the new button on the left)
- A new camera tool in creative mode! We decided to give you access to our dev tool, which we used to make the trailer. But only in creative mode. See commands /addTravellingWP, /addTravellingTimedWP, /startTravelling, /resetTravelling, /saveTravelling and /loadTravelling
- There is now a close button on every window in game
- There is now an icon on the map for each vehicle allowing you to find them quickly
Last added element: a free DLC with a music selection.
It's a selection of 24 tracks that can be heard in the game. From the vast plains of Merx to the dark hallways of the dungeons, you can now enjoy the music without playing the game. Hope you'll like it! (Songs will be placed in your Stellar Overload folder in the Steam Directory: ...Steam\steamapps\common\Stellar Overload\Sound Selection)
Also, it seems that you had some difficulties to find the different updates we released before being on Steam. You have two pages for that on our website:
- The roadmap page showing major features of each “big” updates (and the planned features of the next update)
- The release notes page, where you can inspect in detail each updates since the beginning of the project
These two pages can be found on our website here.