In this new version you will be able, alone or with your friends, to:
- discover the rebel camp beneath one of the clones' village, facing the Imperium Machina
- run through a first procedural and designed dungeon: a fortress of the Imperium Machina and to encounter new enemies: legionaries and their imperator
- build the first vehicle of the game: an hoverbike (please see the new in game help for more information on how to build it)
- explore the first planet of Stellar Overload's adventure: Merx with its new generation features and its new animals
- gather many resources to craft new weapons, armors, ammunitions, tools and other items useful for the adventure
- equip an armor in the new character sheet (C key)
- switch weapon's ammunitions using the X key to optimize damage dealt to enemies
- change the grid alignment used for tools and object placement in story mode or blueprints placement in creative mode using the alignment functionalities (V / Shift-V keys)
- find every recipe, open every chest in dungeons and villages or by suppressing members of the Imperium Machina
- take control of the Imperium Fortress and/or activate the Stellar Gate needed for the adventure to continue (in the next intermediate version)
- appreciate the new musical engine, using WWise, that allow a better musical environment in the game (with dynamic and adaptive music)
- make use of the improved in game help (H / F1 keys)
This alpha's Original Soundtracks are also available for listening on our Soundcloud.
Other improvements have been implemented. You will find them in the release notes on the download page.
We also opened new forum posts, where you can share all your feedback and / or bugs you encounter.
Have a good game!