Who's getting Smash Bros. 4 (for 3ds or wii u or both)

piepei Posts: 31 Registration: 2014-04-26 Popularity: 26
im just curious, are you guys going to get the 3ds version ration over the wiiU version or are u getting both OR do u have no idea what a Smash Bros is?
#1 2014-09-18
Viendra Posts: 119 Registration: 2014-06-02
Wii u yes. Currently been playing the 3ds version for a while now. Hate it though, took out my favorite characters.

Wii U will have Ice climbers though so ill be happy eventually
#2 2014-09-18
MrNighty Posts: 4 Registration: 2014-06-10
Sorry to say: no ice climbers for both versions :/ Nintendo said they want both versions (3DS and Wii U) to be equal in matter of the roster.

BTT: I'll get it for the 3DS and maybe about christmas I'll buy the Wii U with SSB and MK 8 :D
#3 2014-09-18
piepei Posts: 31 Registration: 2014-04-26 Popularity: 26
Yeh sry to say but ice climbers are probably not gonna be in thw W iiU version either. Sakurai has said a while ago that both will have the same characters because he doesn't want the 3ds ppl to feel robbed or inferior and since 3ds couldn't handle the ice climbers (cuz its inferior) he said he had to cut them, but since the ice climbers haven't had a game in forever its not a big deal. I dont care much about them but it makes NO sense to cut them on the wii u version cuz the 3ds can't handle it. ur paying an extra 20$ for the wiiu version, I would HOPE that it would be superior. other wise ur paying for a $20 texture pack and some maps (oh and they haven't detailed the wiiu exclusive game modes...hope those are good *crosses fingers for break the targets*)
#4 2014-09-19
Modified by piepei on 2014-09-19.
Bersaelor Posts: 6 Registration: 2014-11-19
I'll look into it, maybe will wait for the first time it's on sale though. [WiiU]
#5 2014-12-09
Modified by Bersaelor on 2014-12-09.
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit