Cannot find recorder

jamis Posts: 2 Registration: 2014-06-11
I've followed the Phileas quest to the end, picked up the clues on Istara, and located where the recorder is supposed to be. I've found the tree that matches the clues, and dug beneath it.

(In fact, I have rather thoroughly excavated the entire area beneath that last house, to some distance.)

I've not been able to find the recorder at all. There's a chance, I suppose, that I've misinterpreted the clues, but I'm fairly confident I'm looking in the right place. Can anyone give me some hints as to what, exactly, I'm looking for? At this point, spoilers would be welcome. I'm at my wits' end!

Thanks!
#1 6d, 18h
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
The recorder is in the ground at aproximately 1 or 2 meter depth.
Near the last house of Phileas, the house with wall full of pictures.

Its very nearly the house. Its strange that you still don't find it.
#2 4d, 14h
jamis Posts: 2 Registration: 2014-06-11
Thanks for the sanity check. Yeah, I've definitely excavated more than a meter or two down. I did find an empty underground room below where I thought the recorder was supposed to be, but it was as I said: empty.

Maybe I'll have better luck next time I play it through...
#3 2d, 16h
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
I hope we can't dig accidently the recorder with the gauntlet.
#4 18h, 21m
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit