Open source graphics driver on linux

Wyn Posts: 2 Registration: 2017-10-04
Please make the game work with the open source drivers for linux, the game starts but the picture looks like a defective nes cartridge.
#1 2017-10-04
Duolc Posts: 6 Registration: 2017-10-04
Hi Wyn,

Thanks for your feedback.
We are aware of the issue on Linux when using open source AMD graphics drivers. We are looking into this, but for the time being, the only solution I have to propose is to install AMD’s GPU Pro drivers which seem to work with Stellar Overload.

We will try to upgrade the version of the Unreal Engine that we are using, maybe it will help solve the issue. We’ll keep you updated.
#2 2017-10-11
Modified by Duolc on 2017-10-11.
Wyn Posts: 2 Registration: 2017-10-04
I can not install the amdgpu-pro with the latest kernel it is not supported. I will wait when it will be playable with the open source drivers. Thank you.
#3 2017-10-11
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit