Increaseing the building limited

whitenoise Posts: 16 Registration: 2017-07-14
I was woundering if there was a way to increase the building limit. I am trying to make a space elevator so I can make a space doc but the game stoped after I got so high. I do not know if this has been cover but I looked and did not find anything.
thanks
#1 2017-07-14
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
Yes there is a limit. It depends on the size of the planet. We can't build in space.
I don't know if we can increase it. But I play a long time ago and never encounter a way to do it ourselves.

The game crashed when you attempt to build in space ? Did you placed a special bloc in space ? Like a rail bloc ?
#2 2017-07-15
@cyberjasse no, it did not crash it just stops me from building any further i got right to the point you are weight less. What I want to do is build a space station on to it. Also I used rails to make elevators but as soon as they reach the top it won't let me press f any for so I can go back down.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1030935174
you can see what I have so far here
#3 2017-07-15
Modified by whitenoise on 2017-07-15.
@cyberjasse I guess I am in space but just at the boarder still won't let me build in space though so I can make a space station. but any ways here is a update on my space elevator/space port

#4 2017-07-15
Modified by whitenoise on 2017-07-15.
@cyberjasse I figured out a work around to build a space station you have a limited range you can build but still pretty big like the max space size space ship.
Heres what you do you build a small ship down on the ground take it up in orbit after you build it. now of course this is in creative mode. but when you leave the ship it will allow you to build in space.
any how thats what I figured out
#5 2017-07-16
Strike that! it does allow you to build it in orbit but when you load the game again its gone. I really hope they fix that
#6 2017-07-16
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit