[Post It] Feedbacks on Early Access 3

Domino Posts: 115 Registration: 2017-01-02
Early Access 3 is available on Steam!

Feel free to share your feedbacks on this version here!
#1 2017-03-29
basile013642606 Posts: 3 Registration: 2017-01-01
J'ai un probleme quand je lance le jeu depuis la MAJ il me mette:"serialization error: action needed corrupt data found, pleaseverify your installation." j ai deja réessaye des dizaine de fois j ai aussi desinstaller et reinstallé le jeu plusieurs fois, en vain
#2 2017-03-31
CodingMarmot Posts: 952 Registration: 2014-04-15
Published By basile0136426062017-03-31 23:16:20J'ai un probleme quand je lance le jeu depuis la MAJ il me mette:"serialization error: action needed corrupt data found, pleaseverify your installation." j ai deja réessaye des dizaine de fois j ai aussi desinstaller et reinstallé le jeu plusieurs fois, en vainEst-ce que cette erreur survient lorsque vous chargez une ancienne sauvegarde de la version précédente ?
#3 2017-04-03
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
You should move these messages in the french forum.
#4 2017-04-03
Modified by cyberjasse on 2017-04-03.
kikou446 Posts: 413 Registration: 2016-08-28 Popularity: 100
Eh oh! Don't tell me the only feedback on the English forum was made by a french person! XD

Your opinions are importants to. (And don't tell my the steam's forum is more beautiful than thisone!)
#5 2017-04-06
taisph Posts: 5 Registration: 2017-04-10
Just a couple of thoughts after my first playthrough.

- I had some difficulty finding my way back to Merx in space. Some kind of navigational aid showing planet names or an in-space map would be helpful.
- A custom waypoint on maps would be nice too. Maybe a directional arrow to indicate shortest path.
- Better water blocks, flowing water. It is silly that you can "dig" a hole under water and breathe there.
#6 2017-04-10
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
@taisph Merx seems so small compared to other planets that you can think its a moon. Its coordinates in space is 0,0,0.

The water physics is planned. But they don't know how mush realistic it will be
#7 2017-04-10
EstebanLB Posts: 2 Registration: 2017-04-12
Amazing progress on the game since the first versions of it!

One thing that immediately started bugging me is that when looking at blocks, on the lower right in the HUD, it makes very difficult to quickly tell what block is it because the color, shape and level have the same font as the type of block.
There is no differentiation between all those words and frankly, the shapes are usually not common words wich makes it even harder.
You can do one line for each word

Material type(Wood, Iron, Copper, Chalk, Glowblock etc)
Block(Plate, Plank, Bright, Dim, etc - depending on the matrial, of course)
Shape(bla bla bla)
Level

It could be like that or a more appropiate combination, or better yet, configurable by the user so one can choose what info to show. I for example don't want to read the block shape in that part of the HUD
#8 2017-04-12
CodingMarmot Posts: 952 Registration: 2014-04-15
Published By cyberjasse2017-04-10 16:00:39Merx [...] coordinates in space is 0,0,0.Merx theoretical position in space should be 36000, 0, 0.
#9 2017-04-13
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit