Cockpit (bike) fly away =(

k1ll3rrs Posts: 5 Registration: 2017-01-24
My bike, went up, up and up, taking 2 chests full of items and minerals, but on the map, the icon keeps ticking, what do I do to recover?
I can not see the bike.
#1 2017-01-24
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
Perhaps this is the wrong icon. There is currently a bug of persistent vehicle icon on the map. If this is indeed that bug, so your vehicle are not on the place of this icon.
#2 2017-01-24
iGadget Posts: 1 Registration: 2017-02-25
I have a similar issue. I jump off the bike, turn around and it's vanished!
Icon is still on the map, flashing, but no bike to be found.
#3 2017-02-25
Domino Posts: 139 Registration: 2017-01-02
Hi everyone!

Could you bike possibly be flying above you ? Otherwise, thank you for reporting this issue, we'll check.
#4 2017-03-03
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit