Lost inventory bag in the center of the planet

Krasen Posts: 9 Registration: 2014-06-02
I have been digging a lot to find the moonstone trying to reach -150 but I died of fall in about the center of the planet, it is now very very hard to find my lost bag and most important the digging gauntlet. Can I craft a new one ?
#1 2017-01-07
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
Apparently they didn't correct that text, the moonstone is not so much deep. I try to remember... its something like 1150 , not -150.
#2 2017-01-07
Guyk Posts: 117 Registration: 2014-04-15
If I'm not mistaken the text has been updated to try to explain more clearly that It is at 150 blocks from the surface but perhaps it's still not clear enough?

And to answer your question, yes you can craft a new digging gauntlet if you want
#3 2017-01-07
Krasen Posts: 9 Registration: 2014-06-02
Its confusing for a newbie to understand this point sistem If I am at 1250 and need to go 150 below the surface, where is the surface ? On my second try I started to walk to the edge of the planet and suddenly I was at still at the surface but at 500 or 000 cubicles.

Also since my equipment is somewhere in the middle of the inner part of the planet and I cant go and find it and cant dig properly what am I to do ? I cant craft the gauntlet because I dont have the recipe.
#4 2017-01-08
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
I think the altitude coordinate is in orange color to the coordinate prompt. just verify by jumping. Since Merx has a radius of 300m, the theorical surface is about 1200 blocks of altitude. And so you can find moonstone below 1050blocks altitude.

But about your lost equipement, I don't know how to recover it and when we get its recipe.
If we cannot get it, Developpers would ensure for the final version that there will not be such situation that blocks you in the story mode.
#5 2017-01-08
Guyk Posts: 117 Registration: 2014-04-15
If you’re at the point where you need to collect the moonstone, you should have the recipe to craft the gauntlet (if you don’t, it’s a bug). Have you checked in the tools crafting station? Each type of crafting station gives you access to specific types of recipes. The gauntlet being a tool, you need to check the tools crafting station.

As for the coordinates, the easiest way to see it, is to walk on the surface of Merx, and check the orange coordinate under the minimap. Then subtract 150 from this number and you’ll get the value at which you should find moonstone.
#6 2017-01-09
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit