Where is the dam chest?!

ReploidX9 Posts: 3 Registration: 2016-05-02
Alright so, for a sidequest, I need to find a chest which is SPOILERbeneath Arthus's rabbit enclosure in Verdant village. Problem is, I've been digging there for 3 hours and I can't find it! Can someone please help and let me know if it even exists?
#1 2016-12-18
cyberjasse Registration: 2014-08-03
Yes it exists. Can you show me or explain me where you digged ? It is not very deep. I think 10 blocs deep maximum. And the rabbit enclosure is very small and very near the Arthus's house.
#2 2016-12-18
Here's a screenshot of where I'm digging. I'm assumming it's the correct location, since it's the only rabbit pen in the entire village that I could find.

EDIT:

I've carved a huge area out:

#3 2016-12-18
Modified by ReploidX9 on 2016-12-18.
It is not the right enclosure. The enclosure has not a square shape.
Check on the right when you exit Arthus's house for a not squared enclosure full of dumb bunnies. I will take a screenshot when I go back home.
#4 2016-12-19
I found it. I freaking love you. Thanks!
#5 2016-12-19
You are not the only one who missed the right enclosure
#6 2016-12-20
harmlessdragon Posts: 1 Registration: 2014-06-22
wow. I also just spent way too long looking for the right enclosure. Thanks for the tip.
#7 2017-01-08
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit