Bugs on Steam EA2

Altalus Posts: 135 Registration: 2014-03-27
Feel free to report here any bug found on the second Steam early access version here!
#1 2016-12-14
HeadHunter Posts: 1 Registration: 2017-01-03
Hi,

I found a bug/problem regarding the dropped backpack after dying:
It appears, the backpack is placed in the nearest free space. Which is usually fine but I was killed while submerged in water and the backpack was spawned on the other side of a wall in the corner of the adjacent (unexplored) room quite a bit away. I only found my gear much later.
I suggest to either:
- allow the backpack to spawn in water (if technically possible)
- allow the backpack to replace water, might be a problem with deadly liquids though...
- spawn the backpack in the nearest reachable free space (tree search along traversable blocks? Some pathfinding?)

Thanks,
HeadHunter
#2 2017-01-05
superpete Posts: 6 Registration: 2016-12-22
Another Bug is Backpacks was already picked up and appears on map.
#3 2017-01-05
Modified by superpete on 2017-01-05.
Gcasas Posts: 2 Registration: 2014-06-16
I noticed a problem with using my laptop's touch pad, that I can't change the direction I'm facing while walking, unless I jump or crouch first. When playing with a mouse this problem disappears.

I know the game probably isn't meant to played via touch pad, I know ideally the game will be played with a mouse, but I wasn't home and didn't have one.
#4 2017-01-09
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit