hello everyone

BinHawkins Posts: 1 Registration: 2014-06-02

Hello everyone I would like to introduce my self. I'm Bin Hawkins and I've been a silent member of this community for a long time now. but that shall be no more. I've been making videos of stellar overload for a while now. but I haven't been posting them to this form. my channel is called Kings Cubed we make videos of many different cube based sand box games. we had focused on a game called star made, but this game is turning out to be better then star made in so many ways. if you want to see lots of stellar overload content then subscribe to the channel and watch our adventurers in the block worlds of stellar overload.

here is the latest video we have made for the most resent alpha to come out.

here is the link to our channel if you want to check out our other videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCthvwQDIBL8fnSKMbyZmFgg

thanks for watching if you did and hope you all enjoyed it. I look forward getting to know you guys better and getting in on the discussion so I can help the game be even better.

Bin Hawkins
#1 2016-07-01
NeoM Posts: 1176 Registration: 2014-04-04
Glad you like the last version, we love to see videos like this one :)
#2 2016-07-05
patricktobler Posts: 4 Registration: 2017-03-01
Wow. Great Job.
#3 2017-03-01
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit