Assign to me do nothing

Sparco6 Posts: 1 Registration: 2015-01-26
Hi all, i have buyed 1 copy of this game and when i click on Assign to me, do nothing any help for me ? Thx for all
#1 2015-11-28
NeoM Posts: 1191 Registration: 2014-04-04
We will investiguate your issue as soon as possible, and I will contact you by private message now.
#2 2015-11-28
Skrewi Posts: 1 Registration: 2014-09-20
Hi, I have the same problem as described above.
Thx for any tips.
#3 2016-02-07
Kasimir Posts: 4 Registration: 2016-06-19
Hey there. Im also having trouble assigning the gift to my account. I tried Ubuntu16,Win7,Win10,Firefox47,IE, Android4 but none of them worked so there is not much left that I could try. AdBlock is disabled. I also just found 2 topics but there is no solution described. I guess the /mod/dev solved the issue.

Thanks in advance.
#4 2016-06-20
Modified by Kasimir on 2016-06-20.
Kasimir Posts: 4 Registration: 2016-06-19
Solution: I've send the game as a gift to my own adress which caused the error. Problem got solved by cubical drift team. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you very much.

PS, I caused the problem because I always send humblebundle keys to myself instead of registering them directly.
#5 2016-06-21
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit