Planets³ Fan Made NOTEPAD?!

Wowman77 Posts: 46 Registration: 2014-04-21 Popularity: 52

The concept art seen on top are used to make one notepad, while the ones on the bottom are used to make the other. The designs alternate when you flip pages!!

While making some notepads in graphic design, I figured decorating them with the beautiful concept art provided.

Unfortunately, It's not that colorful. I had to place what I could on the top and bottom while simultaneously allowing for a lot of note taking space XD

Two 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" notepads for endless notes!

If for some reason you felt inclined to make your own, you can just drag the image off of this thread onto your desktop. All of the spacing and pictures have been placed so all you would have to do is cut it and bind them together with a strong adhesive.

Suprisingly enough, this wasn't an easy thing to do. After tracking down the old art, I had to clip images out of it, and size them down individually so they would all fit on the page. It looks relatively simple, but looks can be decieveing XD

Edit ** Now that I think of it, It would have been pretty cool to have a small Cubical Drift logo at the top right hand side...
#1 2015-01-16
Modified by Wowman77 on 2015-01-16.
Stucky Posts: 1220 Registration: 2014-06-02 Popularity: 401
Really great idea, and good job. Maybe team will use it in the future.
#2 2015-01-16
salehACE Posts: 183 Registration: 2014-07-18
Cool!
#3 2015-01-16
CodingMarmot Posts: 1053 Registration: 2014-04-15
That's so cool ! :)
#4 2015-01-19
AvadaKedavra03 Posts: 13 Registration: 2014-06-02 Popularity: 1
That's actually really cool! :D
#5 2015-01-19
Dr Malakov Posts: 641
I like it too.
#6 2015-01-19
Close We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website.
By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here for more information about cookies.

Altalus

Send a friend request to

Send Request Cancel
Close

Do you really want to report this nickname () as abusive?

An error occured...Please retry or contact us to solve the problem

Thank you for accepting the forum terms of use.
You now have access to all the forum features (including creating new topics and messages).

Reply Quote Modify Delete Moderate Report as critical Add to CD bookmarks Remove from CD bookmarks Close topic (Re)open topic Set as post-it Stop setting up as post-it Set as announcement Stop setting up as announcement Jump to first Cubical Drift message Next Cubical Drift message

Do you really want to delete this message (this operation cannot be undone)?
Please note that if your message is the first one of a topic, the topic will be deleted too.

Cancel Submit